Top ten favourite characters
We read so many books every year. But only some characters stay with us for a long time. This time I am listing my favourite characters. Would love to hear your favourites.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Harry Potter from Harry Potter series- No explanations needed I guess My second favourite in Harry Potter is Dumbledore.
2. Samwise Gamgee from Lord of the rings – He is definitely my favourite character. I had a post on him here. I also like Gandalf.
3. Charlotte from Charlotte’s web – Probably the best friend one could ever get. This character (though just a spider) is fantastic.
4. Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock Holmes- One of the most brilliant minds there ever was. Wish I could work as Watson under him.
5. Marvin from Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy – my most favourite Robot. He is cute, funny and depressed.
6. Anne from Anne of Green Gables – she is so bubbly, cheerful and reminds me of my childhood when I read a book from the series.
7. Tom Sawyer from Adventures of Tom Sawyer – The naughtiest kid but sweet and funny in his own way.
8. Alice from Alice’s adventures in wonderland – I love the way she gets lost and then finds herself in such a weird world. Keeps wishing that “something would make sense for a change”
9. George from Famous Five series – my first favourite character. She is very courageous, outspoken, honest and doesn’t like being a girl like me.
10. Augustus Waters from Fault in our stars – my most recent favourite. I loved these words at the end of the book left by him and I knew he had to be one of my favourites. “You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have a say in who hurts you”.